Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

48 Hour Reading Challenge Book Pile

I know, I know, I said I would post my reading challenge book pile early this morning. Well, it's my first day of summer break, and I didn't get out of bed quite as early as I had planned, and then there were some things that I needed to take care of for the student trips to Boston that I host, and then I need to run to the store to pick up some breakfast groceries and so now I am getting around to making my list. It's probably not long enough, but I'll add as I go, and and I always reserve the right to change in the middle. Here it is, in no particular order:





Thank You Lucky Stars by Beverly Donofrio
Teddy Roosevelt and the Treasure of Ursa Major by Ronald Kidd
Dear Sylvia by Alan Cumin
The Bronze Pen by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
When the Sergeant Came Marching Home by Don Lemna
The Trouble With Rules by Leslie Bulion

My plan is to kick it off around 1:00. I'm headed to pool with my family and it seems like the perfect start to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment