Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The 48 Hour Book Challenge

So, Mother Reader has announced her 3rd annual 48 Hour Book Challenge. Get those calendars out and reserve the dates -- this year the Challenge will be June 6 - 8. I am personally thrilled about this for 2 reasons: 1) Bill and I didn't have a blog last year, so this year I can participate and blog to my heart's content about the books I'm reading, and 2) that is the first day of my summer break. I can't think of a better way to start my break than reading for 48 hours straight, with a little sleep somewhere in there, also. We sure hope you'll stop by and see what we're reading and blogging about that weekend! It will be a fun, fun party. A huge thanks to MotherReader for organizing this event!! Head on over to her site for the official rules and regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment