Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

48 Hour Challenge Wrap-Up (K)


Well, in 48 hours, I was pleased with what I got accomplished. I finished 6 books, and managed to avoid any type of cooking or cleaning all weekend. In addition, I had a blast with other Central Ohio bloggers Saturday morning. And last, but not least, I owe Mary Lee (A Year of Reading) $2 for every book I took out of Cover to Cover bookstore that morning -- total of 21 books. That money will go to a cause very special to Mary Lee.

I had lots of fun again this year.

I didn't get to blog about the last book I read, but look for that tomorrow ( rumor has it that this book made Fuse #8's list of mid-year Newbery predictions).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing, even on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I had a blast!

    The person on the road was my blog partner, Bill. I got to stay at home and read on my screened porch all weekend.

    ReplyDelete