Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

48 Hour Challenge Kickoff--Bill

Library packed up and closed for the year...check
A few things completed on the "honey do" list...check
Lawn mowed...check
Provisions for beach vacation purchased...check

Let summer begin, time to sit back with my stack of books and start reading. As soon as I log in with Mother Reader I'll be on my back porch with my books and a cold beverage just like my friend Karen. Here's what my stack looks like for now. It most likely will change after my morning at Cover to Cover.

Tumtum and Nutmeg by Emily Bearn
The Baseball Card Kid by Adam Osterweil
Mudshark by Gary Paulson
Project Sweet Life by Brent Hartinger
A Recipe 4 Robbery by Marybeth Kelsey
Granny by Anthony Hurowitz
Crows and Cards by Joseph Helgerson

You'll see me listed twice in a row at Mother Reader, oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment