Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Great Revising Tool!

I was doing my daily blogroll reading this morning, and I found the best idea over at Greetings From Nowhere, my favorite author's (the talented Barbara O'Connor) blog! Even her blog is well-written, and she most definitely has a sense of humor!

But back to the topic - won't these be great for having kids highlight a section of their text, and then use tools from their "revision toolbox" (thanks, Georgia Heard!!) to improve their own writing?!!! Love it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I have a Post-it obsession, and these are just perfect! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are too cool.
    Have you found them in any local stores yet? I haven't seen them but I feel that I need them!
    Franki

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I am buying these post-its! Thanks for the idea. www.debrennersmith.com

    ReplyDelete