Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Along Came Spider (revision)

I was looking around at author blogs the other day, and I found James Preller's blog (author of Along Came Spider). It is a great blog to read, but I point this out because it would appear that the cover I copied in my review of this book is not the cover that will be the final published cover. Check out the top of James Preller's blog for the final cover idea. I like this cover soooooo much better -- it is much more representative of what happens in the plot line of Along Came Spider!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have linked us to his blog. Karen, you need to toot your own horn here about how your review of his new book, Along Came a Spider was featured in a most recent post of his. Yippee! This is very fun news!!!

    ReplyDelete