Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our View for this Week - Slice of Life Challenge


I've heard that a picture is worth a thousand words.  If that's true, I will be well over my average daily word count with these pictures.  They show the scenery my husband and I will be viewing this entire week.  The beach and the ocean tide at Hilton Head make me so happy (and watching the dolphins eating breakfast in the bottom right picture wasn't shabby either!).  I needed to make this post short because this is our first full day to enjoy everything this island has to offer.

As always, thanks to Stacey and Ruth at Two Writing Teachers for hosting the Slice of Life Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm sooooo jealous you are there but thrilled for you. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I had a photo to reply with a thousand words, but not much will match this. Happy vacation, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures say a lot; the words add to it. Perhaps you can capture some of your own photos as you slice in Hilton Head. Have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen,
    Looks delightful! Enjoy.
    Cathy

    P.S. I think each of your pictures are worth at least 2000 words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete