Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Thank you for the comments - SOL, March 21


I want to say a very sincere thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave comments on my posts during this Slice of Life Challenge.  It has meant so much to me that you stop by and leave such kind comments.  I apologize that I haven't been very consistent with my comments.

I plan to reciprocate your kindnesses and add to your conversations starting today.  My husband and I are headed to Hilton Head, and I can't think of a better use for my iPad in the car.   Just like you have found out what is happening in my life, it is time for me to catch up with all of you.

Thanks for your support.  I am humbled and grateful to be part of this community of writers.

For more slices, head over to Two Writing Teachers blog.  Thanks so much to that team for hosting us this month!


1 comment: