- two nights of parent-teacher conferences
- one full day of parent-teacher conferences as well
- end of the trimester and progress reports are due
- my mom's re-replacement hip surgery with continued rehab afterward
- a weekend trip to Michigan for MRA
- meetings, meetings, meetings
- leaving to vacation in Hilton Head with my husband
- SLICE OF LIFE CHALLENGE
That's right; count me in for the 2014 Slice of Life Challenge! There are probably a hundred reasons that I could use to excuse myself from posting daily, but I am committing to writing something each and every day.
At a writing retreat I attended last summer, one of the motivational quotes I received said exactly that: "I commit to writing something each and every day." That card sits on my desk, right by my computer, and is, unfortunately, often overlooked. Not so this March. I'm going to make good on my promise to honor this quote.
I look forward to joining my Slicing community again. I have missed all of you, the stories you share so eloquently, and the conversations we have through comments to each other. Thanks for understanding my absence; thanks for welcoming me back.
To follow the Slice of Life Challenge, stay tuned to the Two Writing Teachers blog to see the amazing posts that are written. The Challenge begins this Saturday, March 1.